Virtual Book Tour Contest!

Want to win



Or if you’ve already read it, then want to win either The Cold Kiss of Death – Spellcrackers.com #2 or your choice of book from one of my favourite autobuy authors*?

Then take me and my book on a Virtual Book Tour!

How to enter:

Take a picture* of The Sweet Scent of Blood in the book store (either on the shelf, or with you holding it – up to you whether you want to be in the pic or not *g*) and send me the photo telling me where the store is (e.g. San Francisco), to spellcrackerscontest@gmail.com with Sweet Scent Virtual Tour in the subject line, along with your choice of book, and the snail mail address you want the book to be sent to if you’re drawn the winner.

Things you need to know

Contest runs until 31st July 2010

Winners will be chosen by a random.org.

There will be up to three chances to win.

Draw 1 will be on 31st May 2010
Draw 2 will be on 30th June 2010
Draw 3 will be on 31st July 2010

All pictures received will be entered for each draw, so the earlier you send, the more chances you will have.

Contest is international and open to all (whereever The Book Depository delivers).

All entries received by end of day anywhere on closing date for each draw will be entered into that draw. Winners will be notified by email. Winners of Draw 1 and 2 will not be entered into subsequent draws.

* I think it would be fun to post some of the Virtual Book Tour pics on my website, so please let me know in the email if you are happy to have your pic posted. Also, please remember to tell me what name you want me to use, if you don’t want your real name/email name to be posted with the pic. Thanks.


Bonus entry!

Help me do some promo for the book, and get the word out, please!

Do a post* about the contest on your blog/LJ/website (and if poss, p*mp your post on twitter/facebook/or any other social media *winks*) then send me the link to your post in an email to spellcrackerscontest@gmail.com with the subject line Sweet Scent Virtual Tour link. Counts as one bonus entry however many different places you post.

*A post = a separate entry on your blog/LJ/website with: the pic you’ve taken of the book in the bookstore; and a link to the contest on my website, please.

My autobuy authors (in no particular order :-) ). Book chosen must be available for delivery from The Book Depository.

Charlaine Harris
Jaye Wells
Ilona Andrews
Devon Monk
Richelle Mead
Jim Butcher
Rachel Caine
Kelley Armstrong
Faith Hunter
Lilith St Crow
Kim Harrison
Patricia Briggs
Tanya Huff
Mike Carey

Don't forget to check out my other contests here!

2 comments:

Mardel said...

We have some of the same auto buy authors!

I'll post about your contests tomorrow when I'm feeling better. :) :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

Mardel: Thought we might do *g*. Thanks, Hon :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...