Winner: Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris

Thanks to everyone who left comments about what foods they'd read and wondered about! Lots of interesting ones there, and lots I'm going to want to try when I get the chance! :-D (Plus reading all the comments makes you sooooo hungry!)

So, onwards to find out who's won the 11th book in the fantastic Sookie Stackhouse series: Dead Reckoning* by the awesome Charlaine Harris. Out in the USand the UKon 3rd May. Not long now!!

Random.org has done it's thing

and the winner is

Mizz Rizz

Who said...

I've always wanted to have a meal in an Irish pub, with a Guinness that has been properly poured (or stacked? built? not sure on the correct lingo)

I'd also like to try real Italian coffee in all its marvelous forms direct from the source, in an Italian coffee bar.

Congratulations Mizz Rizz, an email is on its way to you!

Thank you all again for entering, and don't forget to check back later when this week's giveaway is The Cold Kiss of Death by Suzanne McLeod! Oh, wait! That's me! Yep, I'm giving away my own book which comes out in the US on April 26! Not long now! Yay!

* Just to make you all green-eyed with envy . . . I got this in the post today! Woot! A huge thank you to my wonderful book fairy at Gollancz! If anyone wants me, I'll be reading!

Why yes, that is my thumb in the picture! *g*

2 comments:

Nope said...

OMG... really?! YAY!!! This totally made my morning. :-D Thanks so much!

Don't know if you need my email? It's miarizzo at gmail.com

Soooo looking forward to your book coming out, I have it marked on my calendar. Hehehe. :)

Mardel said...

Congrats Mizz Rizz. What a cover too - it's so.....bloody! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...