Two very cool things make a post!

HOME IMPROVEMENT: UNDEAD EDITION debuts at #28 on the NYT! OMG! Huge thanks to all who bought *Does the Major Happy Dance*

My little story - Full-Scale Demolition - is in some awesome company, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be included, thanks so much to Charlaine Harris and Toni L.P. Kelner.

*hands round celebratory Bubbly and Cake for all* 
And in a semi-related sort of way (hey, it's about books *g*) here's a very cool trailer for Harry Connolly's fabulous Twenty Palaces books. It's got fantastic special effects. Plus over on his blog Harry's got some great 'Behind the Scenes' posts about how the trailer was made.


Full Twenty Palaces Trailer from Harry Connolly on Vimeo.

Writing Cave news: Still buried, but digging my way through to The End of The Shifting Price of Prey. Not sure if I'm the octopus or not ... Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Mmm cake nom nom.

And yay :D Good debut for it

Suzanne McLeod said...

Blodeuedd: Thank you! And cake is always good! *g*

Lesley said...

Yay! My copy was delivered yesterday, I will be reading Stacia Kane and your stories first!

Suzanne McLeod said...

My keeper shelf: Hey, thanks, and hope you enjoy them both, and all the others too! I loved Stacia's story (Terrible & Chess FTW!) *g*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...