Free story, Questions, Spooky London and Tigers!

A quick round up . . .

~New free Spellcrackers short story - PIECE OF CAKE - in Andromeda's Offspring Fanzine, issue #5. It's a standalone set before The Sweet Scent of Blood - Spellcrackers #1 - and is about one of Genny's first spellcracking jobs. Enjoy! :-D)

~The lovely Grete at Book Thing asked me lots of Irreverent Questions (like whether I get dressed to write and if I like movies to have HEAs. *looks shifty* :-D).

~I'm over at the fab Book Chick City blogging about  'Spooky London' for their All Hallows Eve event, and there's a giveaway, too! (winner's choice of one of my books; Int ends 31st Oct) Plus there are lots of other All Hallows Eve posts and giveaways from lots of fantastic authors. Why not head over and check it out?
Oh, and BCC is doing a new mini feature on their sidebar - My Favourite Book - where I (surprisingly ;p) talk about one of my all time favourite books!

~Here I talk about Switch - a new ITV2 comedy drama about The Witches of Camden.


~And here's an interesting* story I found online:

Two Sumatran tigers flown to new home at ZSL London Zoo


The tigers were accompanied by a dedicated zookeeper, around 10 pounds of meat and 2 gallons of water.

Melati, a female from Perth Zoo in Australia arrived last month and Jae-Jae, a male tiger from Akron Zoo in Ohio, arrived last weekend.

The two tigers have been clocking up some serious air miles after being flown 14,000 miles to London to take part in an international breeding program. It is hoped the two Sumatran tigers, one from the USA and one from Australia, will breed now they've touched down at Heathrow airport to start their new lives at London Zoo. 

*Genny spends some time at London Zoo in The Shifting Price of Prey *g*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...